Old 08-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Remind me why I wanted rain?

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:27:34 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:
The message
from Ron Clark contains these words:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:08:32 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

Curious as i am, I tried to go to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, but
it does
not appear on my list (via News.CIS.DFN.DE)

I know a lot of URGlers use the same server. How do you access
alt.bin..........?

Freeserve carry it

So does Zetnet.

which offers free virus deletion on server, as you probably know?

Yes. We do get to notice such benefits, especially as many of us use a
system of downloaded (and uploaded) packets for offline processing. You
tend to get a bit ipssde-fof if you receive twenty or thirty Svens in a
download innit.

--
Rusty Hinge
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/