Old 08-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Geography (was: [IBC] Admin: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST -- which has outlived its usefulness!)

Geographical location obviously is very important to the

cultivation of bonsai,
and to that end, I think we should encourage EVERY BODY to tag

a geo location
to his/her signature.

YES! Even my (mostly unread) "welcome message" received when
folks join the IBC mailing list (and re-sent periodically) says
this!

It is to YOUR benefit to put a bit of geography in your sig line.
That way we (or the appropriate person) can give you real (rather
than generic) help.

Thanks, Pat!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++