Old 08-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Shiva

Default Tip on rooting cuttings...

Theo Asir wrote:

Which is what I found so strange about
all the instruction documents out there on rooting.
Usually they are about 4-5 pages with mysterious
recommendations on cutting at the 5 leaf, cutting
at the heel wood, root hormones, standing on one leg,
hold your left ear, etc.

The only things I did was 'even' heat, humidity and light. Infact
A couple of the cutting I'd planted upside down by mistake
rooted just fine. No chemicals and no mystery.

Who is balefully looking at 14 rooted
New dawns.

Just wanted to say thanks for making rooting seem less
intimidating and congrats on your success! Any tips on
how to get my huge New Dawn to BLOOM? G It will be three
in the spring. Maybe that is the magic number.