Old 08-11-2003, 10:22 PM
martin

Default Remind me why I wanted rain?

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:34:26 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:

Yes. We do get to notice such benefits, especially as many of us use =

system of downloaded (and uploaded) packets for offline processing. =

You
tend to get a bit ipssde-fof if you receive twenty or thirty Svens in=

download innit.

Only 20 or 30? I am down to around 50 from about 150-200 a day. Swens
that is.

Haven't seen one for - well, actually, I don't think I've seen one of
them at all - I think the rot was stopped before that particular beauty
was released into the wild.

How do you mean? Franz and I have both been plagued with them, as have
most of my colleagues. I think it's probably the nastiest yet.
--=20
Martin