Old 08-11-2003, 10:42 PM
Kenty ;-\)

Default sphagnum hazard

thanks for the info, I didn't know this, I will now be more careful when
handing sphagnum moss!! it doesn't sound a nice bug to catch,I have never
taken precautions & I am sure loads of others never have either.
thanks keith
"Dewitt" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:06:33 -0500, "Bill Landers"
wrote:

Recognize that this article is 13 years old, and newer and more
effective treatments may be available. I still think that standard
protective gear and common sense will minimize the chance of contracting

the
pathogen.

Looks like your treatment info is still current. Here's what the CDC
has to say:
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/disea...richosis_g.htm

deg