Old 09-11-2003, 06:23 AM
Gea Jones

Default DESPERATE/ORCHID ADVICE NEEDED

"ned" wrote in message

"Gea Jones" wrote in message
It says on the label a Butterfly Orchid,

............. That term usually refers to the 'Psychopsis'

varieties.
Do a Google image search on Psychopsis. see what that turns up.

PS

"Warm, humid, shady conditions in free draining compost"

--
ned

Well, this is really hard to admit.... I got up at 5 am to check if my
orchid was ok,[?]
anyway I had it over the fireplace and I had watered it, [once a week it
says], but it looked as though it was too warm, petals curling a teeny weeny
bit,
so I moved it , the room is north facing,and I have a christmas cactus and
money plants in there , which I generally water just before they wilt away ,
so I will keep an eye on it,
I feel silly , but it is so exquisite,
a complete joy to see something so beautiful
thankyou for the advice, [much needed/heeded]
Gea