Old 09-11-2003, 12:22 PM
White Monkey

Default sphagnum hazard

you would look right walking around the garden like that !! ;-) just to
dead
head-get real.
kenty
snip

I'm sorry, but...am _I_ the dead head?
Look...I'm just trying to be helpful and friendly here...and surely this

_is_
getting real....it's about health and safety!!!
We don't all follow the advice, do we? I certianly don't....but I was only
trying to point out the fallacy of getting worked up over Sphag Moss!
Jeesh...try to be a little helpful....
Sorry if I'm not the dead-head...but then, who is?

It's really difficult for me to tell if you're being funny or not... so I'll
put my foot in... in case you don't know this, dead-heading is removing the
spent flowers from flowering plants. The other poster meant it would seem a
little extreme to most folks to put on an environment suit just to snip a
few dead flowers off their stalks, however recommended.
--Katrina

---