Old 09-11-2003, 01:02 PM
David J Bockman

Default Green & Glod Enonomous

There are several Euonymus that are variegated yellow and green, however if
you're referring to Euonymus japonicus 'Aureus' or 'Aureomarginatus', they
are pH adaptable to many types of soils, and are noted as being somewhat
salt tolerant as well.

I can't see how Hollytone would hurt them at all.....

Dave

"HA HA Budys Here" wrote in message
Hello, these shrubs are "evergreen" (Or evergreen & evergold as it were)

but do
they prefer acidic soil like my other evergreens, azaleas and rhodies, or

no? I
have a bid of HollyTone I 'd like to get rid of and If these shrubs

wouldn't
mind, then they'd be the lynchpin in my (finally) total shed cleanup

cleanout.

TIA