Old 09-11-2003, 03:02 PM

Default Oh really?

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 02:50:34 -0500, Noydb
wrote:

PPS: I thought you'd like to know that I saved the web page my
rec.gardens.edible posting appeared on. Even if your attorney thinks
swiping stuff from a newsgroup is okay, I'd still like to run the idea past
my attorney if you don't mind.

Bill - please send me private email so that I have your
email address. I have some information you may find very
interesting.

Send to:

Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.