Old 09-11-2003, 06:05 PM
AndWhyNot

Default Fireworks

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:33:37 +0000 (UTC), "Molly Bloom"
wrote:

I'd appreciate some feedback before I complain to my local councillor - not
that I expect that to do much good.

Correct..............

Molly

Sign of the times Molly, Sod you (not you) I'm alright is the attitude
today (not mine) ............

I live in a very remote part of the Lincs Fenland, and have had this
now for about 1 month. People literally have money to burn.

Again, have fun and enjoy yourself, if burning money is your thing,
but it WAS to celebrate Nov 5th, Guy Fawkes etc, and not spread over a
month.

Still Christmas starts in September, and Easter eggs will soon, if not
already, be in the shops. Sad!

Still sod you, I'm alright, I don't care ....................