Old 09-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Bpyboy

Default Pumpkin seeds RULE!

You will ALSO find about 2kg of pumpkin seeds in my backpacking stash, mixed up
with peanuts and dried apples! I LOVE those things, and good thing my fiance
doesn't, so by the end of the bag, she has distilled off the garbage (peanuts,
raisons, dried fruit) and left the food of the gods behind. That last day on
the trail, with the pumpkin seeds left, is about the best thing going!

What recipes do you guys use? I usually salt them VERY lightly, then roast
them, but I had some the other day that seemed like they were seasoned somehow?