Old 09-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Bry Bry is offline
Registered User

Default Oh really?

Quote:
Originally posted by
On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:57:13 GMT, Bry
wrote:

Pat, perhaps I should have been clearer,
www.gardenbanter.co.uk is *not*
my site and I do not own, manage or even claim to fully understand how
it works.

PS to my prior answer: if you have no association with
gardenbanter.co.uk ...just why is it in your posting
address?

You post through Tera News, a news service which effectively
wipes out the path, so I cannot trace your postings back to
their source.

Below is the full header of your post, the one which I am
answering now.

Pat

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:57:13 GMT
From: Bry