Old 09-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Maurice Bishop

Default Rotovator/Tiller Recommendation

David

Sorry, there was a problem with my newsgroup setup. I can see
uk.rec.gardening. OK.

Cheerz

Maurice

____________________________________

"Maurice Bishop" wrote in message
Thanks David

1. Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK.
2. Small amount of land (allotment), but the new machine will be shared
amongst a number of allotment owners.
3. No other tasks.
4. No-one seems to posts (or read) to uk.rec.gardening.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Maurice

________________________________

"David Hill" wrote in message
"........I have been considering the purchase of a 5 HP rotovator and I

am
looking for a product recommendation. ......."

Firstly what part of the world do you live ?
Secondly how much land are you going to work with it?
Thirdly are there any other tasks you will need a machine to do?

If you live in the UK as it looks then why not post this to
uk.rec.gardening.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries