Old 10-11-2003, 12:04 AM
skozzy

Default What am I doing wrong ?

NetMax wrote:
"skozzy" wrote in message
This has been an ongoing problem for me, so I hope someone here has
an answer, every tank I have set-up or ran in the past until now
(except for one) I can not get any plants to grow, nor live past 2-3
weeks. I have done all what the LFS said to do, I have bought
several different bottle of plant food drops, and still they die.

What could I be missing out on for any plant to die after 2-3 weeks.
snip

For plants to be dying off so quickly, your water temperature, pH or
gH might be at an extreme. Plants which are substrate feeders might
not be adapting quick enough. Try some plants which will not take as
long to establish themselves. Pennywort feeds from the water column,
so would have more of a chance by feeding itself right away while
adapting to your conditions. Ferns, moss & Hornwort are other
possibilities.

NetMax

-Andrew

I will check out my LFS if they have any of these and see how much luck I
have.