Old 10-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Rene Wong

Default lumps on lawn

I've done that - they just seem to be piles of dirt, albeit the dirt is very
compacted.

"Die Spammer !!!" wrote in message
why not dig them out and see what it is?

Rene Wong wrote:

I live in Ottawa, Canada. I moved into my house a year ago. I've

noticed on
my lawn that there are a bunch of little mounds of dirt, around 2-3

inches
in diameter, and only about 1-2 inches high, but enough for the lawn to
feel very rough. There are probably one of these mounds every 2-3 feet.

I'm trying to figure out why these are here. I don't see ants coming in

or
out of them so I don't think they are anthills.

Any ideas?

Rene