Old 10-11-2003, 11:42 AM
Kenty ;-\)

Default sphagnum hazard

are you being serious! you could be the dead head after all ;-).
kenty
"Dragoncarer" u wrote in
message news:3faf12e9@news...
White Monkey wrote:

you would look right walking around the garden like that !! ;-) just

dead
head-get real.
kenty
snip

I'm sorry, but...am _I_ the dead head?
Look...I'm just trying to be helpful and friendly here...and surely

this
_is_
getting real....it's about health and safety!!!
We don't all follow the advice, do we? I certianly don't....but I was

only
trying to point out the fallacy of getting worked up over Sphag Moss!
Jeesh...try to be a little helpful....
Sorry if I'm not the dead-head...but then, who is?

It's really difficult for me to tell if you're being funny or not... so

I'll
put my foot in... in case you don't know this, dead-heading is removing

the
spent flowers from flowering plants. The other poster meant it would

seem a
little extreme to most folks to put on an environment suit just to snip

few dead flowers off their stalks, however recommended.
--Katrina

---

Ha yes...thankyou....

But still, my mysterious question remains (and it gets even more

mysterious):

Who _is_ the Dead Head?

*cure outer limits music*

--

'You come of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve,' said Aslan. 'And that is

both
honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to

bow
the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.'

http://spiltink.alphalink.com.au
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...r_aod_bugs.txt - Now

with 33
bugs!