Old 10-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Rotovator/Tiller Recommendation

"Maurice wrote in message ...
I have been considering the purchase of a 5 HP rotovator and I am looking
for a product recommendation.

I like the idea of a Honda FG500 (with the reliability and 5 year

warranty)
but the best price that I can find is approximately 670 UK pounds.

Can you recommend such a machine?

We have a Honda F210 which has been totally reliable (touches wood) except I
wore the first lot of tines out on our clay soil, yes, it can get that hard.

Coincidentally "The Kitchen Garden" has an article on Rotovators this
month.......

Honda... www.honda.co.uk/ sell 6 different ones in the UK. from £379 to
£1,799.

Camon... www.tracmaster.co.uk/ also sell 6 at prices up to £4,346 !!!.

SEP.... Tel:- 01793 710212 for information on their range of 9 machines.

Viking.... www.stihl.co.uk/ looks interesting with 2 new machines at
reasonable prices too.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.