Old 10-11-2003, 07:22 PM
Nan

Default Best way to stop digging ???

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:09:15 -0500, "Al Bundy" don't email.me@all
wrote:

"Peggy Elliott" wrote in message
I had a Dalmatian that loved to dig. Her reason was to cool off, tho. I
got her a kids wading pool and filled it with water and she never dug
again. Now I have hound who digs HUGE craters in search of critters as
yours does. Moles, voles, mice, bunnies, frogs, you name it... she will
eat anything. She's had a steady diet of cat poo for 3 years and she's
never gotten sick from it. But the cats are all healthy. ;^)
I just keep re-seeding. Putting dog poo on the offending spot will make
her stop digging there. Of course she just then starts a new spot. Its
a losing battle. I swear I'm going to break an ankle every time I mow
the back yard and hit a new crater. She is very industrious with her
craters. I should hire her out to an excavation company.
-Peg

Dear Peg,

I dearly wish someone would take that Dalmation and crinkle it up into a
little ball and stuff it up your fat ****.

PLONK!