Old 10-11-2003, 09:04 PM

Default large garden maintenance

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
: The message
: from "K" contains these words:
:
: My DH cuts the grass and trims the escalonia for me - doesn't like
: gardening. He bought himself a hedgecutter in the summer and has used
it
: once. Managed to cut through the lead TWICE!!
:
: Hm, K, I'm not sure you've quite picked up the spousal message. It
: appears he wishes to offload an unwelcome task, bought *you* a
: hedgetrimmer, and cunningly made double sure you'd never let him operate
: it. A variant on the famous Dishwasher Doublecross.
:
: Janet
:
You could well be right, but I haven't caught on yet :O)