Old 11-11-2003, 04:22 AM
Amy Chan

Default Sick mini and Ideal temp for minis

Hello,

I am in New York City. I recently brought my potted mini into my home
from fear of frost. Saturday was the night where the temperature hit
freezing.

Now, it is Monday. I noticed some fuzziness on the tips of some new
leaf and rose buds (1 unopened bud, and 1 new leaf bud.) What is it?

I had a spider mite infestation over the summer which I nixed with a
water and detergent spray.

Could it be that the recent warming has hatched eggs? How do I get
rid of fuzziness, same detergent and water spray?

I also want to know what is the lowest temperature I can expose my
mini to in its pot. I still would like to give it air and have it
drip dry after watering.

Amy