Old 11-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Kay Easton

Default OT SOS Bonsai!

In article , Synaptic Flow serpent-
writes
Hi, I was given a "Chinese Elm" bonsai last christmas, since moving recently
it's shed all of it's leaves, one reason may well have been it's position in
a draft,

It could also be because it's deciduous and loses all its leaves in
winter ;-)

it is starting to produce some new shoots now but I could really do
with some guidance on how to encourage it back to full bloom! Please feel
free to email of group if this is too OT.

Keep it outside, don't let it dry out completely but don't waterlog it.
It will regrow in spring.

Otoh if you have been growing it in a warm place, move it somewhere
cooler gradually - don't give it a shock.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: