Old 11-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default More berries

I was replying to Melvin, not you, troll boy.

Just because you haven't read a book, that is no reason to reject it out of
hand.
At least I cite an actual reference. That's far more than you ever do.

Come to think of it, you never read any books so who cares what you think,
Rinkytink.
You only source of info is the Internet. That's not very good at all.

If a plant taxonomy coloring book ever comes out, I will let you know.
You will need to provide your own crayons, however.
Not sure if you could handle the challenge of staying within the lines.
Doubt your attention span is long enough to finish a page yet alone the
whole book.

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
Cereoid-UR12- schreef
Here is a more thoughtful and thoroughly researched reference on the
subject:

Spjut, R.W. (1994) A SYSTEMATIC TREATMENT OF FRUIT TYPES.

Memoires of the N. Y. Bot. Gard. vol. 70.

+ + +
Yes, I can remember providing you with this reference, on the thought you
might find it interesting. That is not to say it is generally

well-accepted.
PvR