Old 11-11-2003, 10:02 PM
hermine stover

Default Rain Barrel for Irrigation

On 11 Nov 2003 09:02:14 -0800, (Zbox) wrote:

I also plan to have the pump placed on a timer so that it only runs
every other day (also, a rain sensor will be added).

Thanks for any comments or ideas.

experiment first before buying stuff. it may be that gravity feed will
be sufficient for a drip system. or that raising the barrels only a
bit will be enough of an adjustment...i have LOTS of needed equipment
for a larger system, but we still do use gravity feed for some of it,
if only to save on the electric bill and to avoid buying yet another
pump. you will never know if you don't give it a try!