Old 11-11-2003, 10:02 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default More berries

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
At least I cite an actual reference. That's far more than you ever do.

+ + +
I gave you this particular reference, so what you are doing here is just
mirroring
+ + +

If a plant taxonomy coloring book ever comes out, I will let you know.

+ + +
How much more behind the times can you get? Likely there have been enough of
these to fill shelves upon shelves. Would not be surprised if these go back
a long way indeed. A modern attempt in this direction is ISBN 0-06-500843-X
+ + +

Not sure if you could handle the challenge of staying within the lines.

+ + +
Voice of experience speaking? Maybe you are reliving your proudest moment,
when you finally managed this?
PvR