Old 12-11-2003, 12:42 AM
/\\/\\ichau

Default Poisonous Houseplants?

Szłem ł±k±, kwiaty pachły, wiater wiał, a *Monique Reed* wystukł:

Here are some sites that list houseplants dangerous to pets:
http://www.cfainc.org/articles/plants.html
http://dogs.about.com/library/poisons/aatoxicplanta.htm
Dracaena and Dieffenbachia are both on the list. That doesn't mean
you need to toss them out, though.

Indeed, my cat eat sometimes Dracaena, Chlorophyllum, Nephrolepis spp.,
and Laurus nobilis which I have in my flat and nothing happened...
(gee, exactly in /this/ moment, when i type these words it is eating
Nephrolepis ;-)

You can buy bitter apple or citrus
sprays to put on the plants that will keep tabby far away.

There are also some special spray repellents for cats. It works good.

Regards, forgive me terrible english
--
/\/\ichau, msmoczykDELETEIT(at)wpNOSPAM.pl
ex nihilo nihil fit