Old 12-11-2003, 01:35 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Remind me why I wanted rain?

The message
from martin contains these words:

However, the OED is not an authority to consult on matters of Latin
grammar. (Nor, as certain Urglers have pointed out, on botanic
accuracy.)

Nor the Win95 CD OED with a WinXP OS :-((

Which is why I shall never be 'upgrading' to XP. I'm not concerned that
support for 98 etc will be discontinued - I've never used it anyway.

Soon, a promised O'Reilly CD book should drop through my litterbox
(amongst the lbooyd flats end hard spam!) and I can learn properly to
fly my Debian installation.

I have enough software on Linux Magazine's coverdisks to keep me
occupied indefinitely.

--
Rusty Hinge
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/