Old 12-11-2003, 03:32 PM
Karen

Default Potted Azalea

(Wishy13764) wrote in message ...
I have it in a 7" inch pot that has been outside since spring. Its the hardy
variety, but I know if I leave it outside in that size of a pot, the soil would
freeze and the temp goes down. I'm in NYC. I brought it inside, the leaves are
healthy looking. Can i continue to 'groom' this pot indoors and put it outside
again in the spring? Will it go dormant inside? Should i withold watering?

In Atlanta, Azelea grows year round.

Depending how warm and bright is your "inside", it may not go dormant.
You can't let it completely dry even when it's dormant inside your
cold garage.