Old 12-11-2003, 04:33 PM
Pam Moore

Default OT SOS Bonsai!

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:30:06 +0000 (UTC), "Synaptic Flow"
wrote:

Hi, I was given a "Chinese Elm" bonsai last christmas, since moving recently
it's shed all of it's leaves, one reason may well have been it's position in
a draft, it is starting to produce some new shoots now but I could really do
with some guidance on how to encourage it back to full bloom!

If you have a cool greenhouse where it can be protected from winter
wet, it should be OK, and better than being indoors in central
heating. It is deciduous and should make new leaves in Spring.

Pam in Bristol