Old 12-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Steveo

Default Final Results: It does work

"GamePlayer No. 1058" wrote:
I bought some pills for the dogs, and administered as directed, 4 for the
large dog 2x a day for the first 2 weeks, then 4 pills a day, and 3 for
the small dog, 2x a day for the first week then 3 pills a day, and I can
honestly say that I do NOT see any further grass burning than was there
originally before administering the pills.

Theres a total of about 8 or 10 burn spots, but nothing new anymore.

The stuff is called NatureVet Grass Saver.

Im stoked, though I do hate paying out the additional $15.00 a bottle
whenever I run out.

Now I just need to reseed the dead spots and have a really nice lawn
again.

Don't want to rain on your parade, but did it coincide with the season
change? Also, I hope it's ok for the dog..