Old 12-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Do you feed fish during Indian Summer?

The other problem I seem to have is that my use of
English differs from the American English :-)

Erm... can you explain this to me, a poor Belgian, just back yesterday from
a track day at Brands Hatch, who's native language is neither UK or US
English ?

This is a very global world these days, with people trying to give the best
info they can... how many natural ponds do you know (Midlands, North,
Southern, Scouse, where-ever) you know that hold say only 50.000 gallons (US
or UK) ? ;-)

Theo