Old 12-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Mouse

Default Do you feed fish during Indian Summer?

Where I live in Yorkshire, almost all villages have a pond that has been
there for many hundreds of years, some of these are quite small, and even
dry up in the summer season. Many other small ponds / pools were formed by
the Romans, and later Monks specifically for keeping fish for food. These
would all be referred to as natural ponds, because of the habitat and
wildlife that they attract and support. Size and volume of water would not
enter into the equation
Mouse

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
The other problem I seem to have is that my use of
English differs from the American English :-)

Erm... can you explain this to me, a poor Belgian, just back yesterday

from
a track day at Brands Hatch, who's native language is neither UK or US
English ?

This is a very global world these days, with people trying to give the

best
info they can... how many natural ponds do you know (Midlands, North,
Southern, Scouse, where-ever) you know that hold say only 50.000 gallons

(US
or UK) ? ;-)

Theo

---