Old 13-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Serial # @@@@@

Default Fireworks

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:33:37 +0000 (UTC), "Molly Bloom"
wrote:

Off topic, I know, but I'd be interested he know if others - apart from
myself - are being driven scatty by the relentless barrages of noise from
fireworks over the past weeks. I've no objection to people having fun but
lately - in this part of South London - the noise never seems to stop. And
occasionally it carries on to the small hours. People can be so thoughtless!

I've found spent fireworks in my garden and I daren't go out there after
dark in case I'm hit. I know neighbours are terrified and animals are
frightened but nobody seems capable of doing anything about this.

I'd appreciate some feedback before I complain to my local councillor - not
that I expect that to do much good.

Molly

agree on this , they are far more noisy and dangerous than ever ,
firework day now extends over many weeks , even at 3-4 am they are
going off.
on halloween night my neighbour had some very large maroons thrown
into the garden . some damage to plants and pots .
they are like hand grenades now a days .
if terrorists had a mind they could construct some dangerous ordnance
from the larger rockets on sale.