Old 13-11-2003, 02:22 AM
zhanataya

Default Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:16:59 -0500, Ann wrote:

zhanataya expounded:

If you're thinking about personal safety don't waste your money. The
first thing to go flying when you are attacked is the purse. But if
you are interested in starting a new career, like maybe hit woman it
may be a good buy.

But Zhan, think of how much heavier the purse would be as you swing it
around to clobber your accoster in the side of the head! G

I can imagine how much my purse would weigh, it's already a heavy
load, with a Palm Pilot, cell phone, wallet, coupons, tools
(screwdriver with two bits, tire gauge, tape measure, among others, ya
never know what you're gonna need!), whatever papers of the moment,
hairbrush, etc. etc. etc. If I stuck my Glock in there, I'd need a
dolly to carry it around!

Anybody strong enough to lift your purse and swing it wouldn't get
mugged. Is it registered as a dangerous weapon?

zhan