Old 13-11-2003, 04:22 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default beautiful baby koi....

"Judi9000" wrote in message
You know, after reading your messages I decided to check out some other

koi and
gf foods. I noticed that the first ingredient in all of them was wheat and

the
second corn. What food do you use that doesn't have the grains as the

first 2
ingredients? I also read somewhere that wheat germ based is best for the

fish
when the temp.drops. Judi

Here again Judi,.... not everyone takes this advice. Myself and my friends
feed our fish the SAME foods until the water gets around 55 F or lower -
then we stop feeding them altogether. No need to buy different foods.

--
Carol.....
Don't go for looks; they can deceive.