Old 13-11-2003, 05:02 AM
David

Default Biotec 10

I have a 1,500 gallon Pond which is heavily overcrowded and has torn
every filter we've had up to date to shreds.
We've tried, Bioforce 1000 UVC, 2000 UVC, 2 Tetra PF3s, all of them in
series *minus 1000 UVC.* *the Tetras where supplied to us by the
previous owners of the house.*

With the PF3s, we need to clean the filters once every 12 hours to
keep them from clogging and overflowing, and we've decided that a
truly oversized Filter is in order.

Can anyone relate to a Biotec 10 pond filter?
Does it allow for 2650 GPH or 4000GPH *websites seem to be half and
half on this* of water flow?
How does the Bypass on the Bitron 18 - 72 UV lamps work? Is it simply
a tube in which pond water flows directly to the filter without being
sterilised?

*after finding our 'effective pond volume' we've come to the solution
that the pond is about 2200 Gallons.

Thanks for your time, David