Old 13-11-2003, 09:42 AM
ecky-h

Default Who's in there?

Be very carefull. It could be a badger in there.

"anne" wrote in message
ecky-h wrote in message
'Tis the bogey man left over from halloween!!

Digging it today, so will find out.

"anne" wrote in message
I've recently cut down an entire allotment plot of brambles and

discovered
mound of earth right in the middle of it (and one golf ball). The

mound
is
about 3 foot both ways and has an entrance hole about 5 inches both

ways.
There's no droppings but if I get very close to it I can smell urine!
(Sorry). It still seems to be in use because the hole is being kept

cleared
despite having no cover now . Any clues as to who might be in there?

The
plot is situated in a large park surrounded by woods in a city. As far

as
wildlife I've only seen a fox and a few squirrels.