Old 13-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Victoria Clare

Default Fireworks

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in
. 1:

(*) See other posts about the problems of big displays. The fireworks
are good but not the rest.

.... I'd vote an exception for the National Fireworks Championships in
Plymouth, which are held in the summer. It's usually a nice evening, and
every time I've been, everyone I've seen has been having a great time (and
so did we), with enormous discussion of which display should win the crown,
and fish and chips afterwards.

Lots of people come by boat, and all the boat lights twinkling on the dark
sea really add to the atmosphere.

Big displays much nicer when it's warm, you can sit on the grass, and no-
one has a cold!

Victoria