Old 13-11-2003, 12:12 PM
jane

Default large garden maintenance

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:45:51 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

~
~"jane" wrote in message
~ On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:07:35 GMT, Janet Baraclough
~
~[snip]
~
~ And he is turning into quite a good laundry wallah. Mostly cos I
~ accidentally dye his knickers pink occasionally... :-)
~
~And just what might be undesirable about that?
~If he was anything approaching my shape, you would be the only one to whom
~that spectacle might be visible.
~(I hope)

I do call him Yogi occasionally.
And I hope so too... or else!

~ Having said this, on the hedgetrimmer point, every time I've tried to
~ cut the late unlamented lonicera nitida hedge he's come out and done
~ it, convinced I was going to kill myself balanced on a stepstool on
~ the raised rockery...
~
~My better half occasionally tries that trick, but so far she has been rather
~unlucky.
I'm pretty well known to be a complete and utter klutz. I've ended up
in minor injuries a few time for silly things like sticking a paring
knife in my palm while trying to remove an avocado stone or falling
over while standing on a flat road, totally sober and needing stitches
in my elbow as a result.
Himself says to people that I'm the only person he knows who can
injure herself in an empty room.
:-)

(Yes my tetanus jab *is* up to date!!! )

--
jane

Mark Twain