Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
animaux

Default What's digging holes in my yard?

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 05:39:03 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

Chris wrote:
in your yard. Other than that you can use a variety of scents (wolf ****,
coyote urine, etc) to scare them off. Mostly blind, they find their way

They don't hurt anything, why would you want to get rid of them. They
not only eat harmful grubs, they also help aeriate the soil.

I think we have a little guy. He snubs his way around and gently knocks things
over. I've done some things to keep out cats so they don't kill the birds, but
with a backyard wildlife habitat, I welcome the little dinosaurs!