Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
cat daddy

Default Austin.Gardens

"animaux" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:15:26 -0600, "cat daddy"
opined:

"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:23:06 -0600, Rusty Mase opined:

I noticed this newsgroup recently and have no idea how it came about.
Does anyone have any knowledge of this?

Rusty Mase

I just checked and Road Runner doesn't carry a newsgroup

Austin.Gardens.
Are
there any posts in it?

Coincidentally, there are two and one is from you. }:-)