Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
animaux

Default What's digging holes in my yard?

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:56:55 GMT, Elliot Richmond
opined:

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:42:16 GMT, animaux
wrote:

After I nailed it up, I bent it pointing downward so if a cat got up, it
couldn't or at least wouldn't risk being impaled. I've seen a cat try to get up
and back down. I think I have a photo...
http://home.austin.rr.com/animaux/ne...n/Page_6x.html

Thanks. This at least gives me some ideas. I too do not wish to harm
the cats, but I would like to keep them out of the yard.

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor

This has worked remarkably well. They probably have these little fence things
at Lowes, rolled up in packages of 25 feet, each. They cost about 3something
each.