Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
animaux

Default What's digging holes in my yard?

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:49:55 GMT, "Chris" opined:

Look, I'm not going to get into a ****ing match about being whole for the
world and never hurting anything no matter what you do. I do the best I can
and try to take care of Mother Earth. You tell me another way to ward off
these little hole-digging tanks and I'll be happy to try it. As of right
now the only thing that has worked at all is the coyote urine and me chasing
them with sticks, yelling and throwing rocks at them. I'm sure my neighbors
think I'm crazy but they are just destroying my yard.

As I've offered in another post if you want them or want to take care of
them PLEASE come get them. I will HAPPILY check your live trap each day and
call you when there is a little munchkin in it.
Chris

Nobody is in a ****ing match. This is a very friendly group. Maybe your style
of gardening for the location needs to be tweaked. Sometimes we want to force a
certain style and circumstances force us to either surrender or be at the end of
the rope.

What type of garden is this? Is it a formal garden, or cottage, or native
Texas, or what? Maybe we can help with managing the problem with the use of
plants which work with the situation. There is always a remedy. Deep breath.
Nobody is on the attack.

Let's see if a solution is out here.

victoria