Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Fred G

Default What's digging holes in my yard?

Wish someone could tell me what to do about neighbors' cats short of
poisoning them. Complained to one woman that her cats were using my larger
potted plants as litter boxes, and that they had even gotten into my larger
bag of expensive soil. She told me to "keep a spray bottle close by and
squirt them with it" when I caught them on my balcony (yeah... Not in a
ground-based yard, but on my BALCONY) and I asked her why I needed to train
HER CATS??? My dogs were NEVER found on her balcony!

Is antifreeze on sale anywhere this weekend?

On 11/6/03 11:11 AM, in article ,
"Elliot Richmond" wrote:

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 13:41:26 GMT, animaux
wrote:

I think we have a little guy. He snubs his way around and gently knocks
things
over. I've done some things to keep out cats so they don't kill the birds,
but
with a backyard wildlife habitat, I welcome the little dinosaurs!

What have you done to keep out cats? My neighbor's cats run loose and
I can't bring myself to call animal control.

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor