Old 13-11-2003, 01:14 PM
C.L. Lassiter

Default Snakes

Susan H. Simko wrote:

lot like cottonmouths but are non-venomous. Snakes are useful creatures
and it's sad to see them killed indiscriminately.

What she said, plus....

I still don't like them and they give me the shivers if I think too long
about it but I can now scoop up small ones I find in the house on a
piece of paper and relocate them outdoors instead of demanding that they
be killed.

I brought in my tropicals about a week ago, and I'm still finding
slugs crawling out from them. Ick. And as disgusting as they are, I take
'em outside and let them go--despite the fact that one of them decided
one of my orchids getting ready to bloom was particularly tasty.

But double ick to touching them!

cl