Old 13-11-2003, 01:15 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default Right of Reply to Frank

Stewart Robert Hinsley schreef
I think 'bamboozle' was intended as a joke (of category pun), and no

insinuation was intended - I certainly didn't read any into Frank's
post.

'Bamboozle' sounds as if it could be derived from 'bamboo' (and it's

also a potential contraction of 'bamboo brasil').

+ + +
I cannot help but agree.
It does sound as if it was intended as a pun.
If anything was meant by this there would have been some context.

You have to remember there are a lot of people out there sitting behind a
computer (or TV?) who just type in whatever enters their mind. As such
things go this is relatively innocent. There are real nuts out there.

PvR