Old 13-11-2003, 03:02 PM
SAS567

Default Oxalis deppei - overwintering

My oxalis are still blooming, although the morning glories got killed
off by last weekend's cold weather. Will they survive in the ground or
should I dig them up? And if so, how should they be stored?

I think we're up to zone 6 now, 5 if the winter is cold.

Janine

I have 2 Oxalis plants, one with white flowers and light green leaves and one
with pink flowers and reddish green leaves. I put them out in the summer and
bring them back in the house in the fall. I put them in the basement with low
light and let them rest over the winter. I only water them 3-4 times all
winter.
Morning Glories are annuals so I've never dug them up to bring in. I replant
them every year.
Sue in Mi. (zone 5)