Old 13-11-2003, 04:12 PM
hermine stover

Default BBF NEWS - VOLUME I, Issue #1 - Sunday, November 9th, 2003

On 9 Nov 2003 03:15:14 -0800, (Jo?o Paulo Freire
Paglione) wrote:

For immediate release:

BBF NEWS - VOLUME I, Issue #1
Sunday, November 9th, 2003

PUBLISHED BY THE BAMBOO BRAZIL FOUNDATION (
www.bambubrasil.org)

After launching BambuBrasil.org as a Portal for Bamboo Development &
Cooperation in Brazil, we have had over 500 visitors from 17
countries. Our Discussion Group hosted by YAHOO now has 40 members

what is the address of your yahoo group? i am sure that the members of
would be interested in joining, and so would
the florida bamboo list, if you have not mentioned it to them already.
I will be pleased to spread the word for you.

http://www.endangeredspecies.com