Old 13-11-2003, 05:12 PM
jane

Default large garden maintenance

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:12:53 +0000, Victoria Clare
wrote:

(jane) wrote in news:3fb77318.247798986
:
~
~ Himself says to people that I'm the only person he knows who can
~ injure herself in an empty room.
~:-)
~
~He's never met my husband then. He's at war with the inanimate world.
~
~It bites him, leaps out and clouts him, and loves to trip him up or cover
~him in mud or paint. He sometimes gets angry with it and tries to hit it
~back, resulting in further injury....

sounds horribly familiar!!! He has my sympathy! Sometimes I try and
hit my SO for laughing but only end up breaking nails or hurting my
hand/foot etc.

~I just stand well back,try to look sympathetic and not laugh...
Himself just stands well back. Never even pretends not to laugh and as
for sympathy? pah!

I get my own back though, laughing at him when the cat wreaks revenge
on my behalf. What's even funnier is she's *his* cat... he calls it a
female conspiracy :-)

--
jane

Mark Twain