Old 13-11-2003, 08:02 PM
ronm

Default Magic Tree Stump Dust

why not just replace that section of chain link. I don't know if you could
just buy 2 ft of fence but mosy people that have installed chain link
usually have a few feet extra laying around.

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
I recently removed a maple tree that had grown up between the neighbour's
lot and mine. Problem is that the tree has actually grown around the chain
link fence. I don't mean that the tree surrounds the fence, I mean that

the
fence is in the tree. I removed as much as I can of the tree without
damaging the fence. But how do I get the rest of the stump out of the

fence?

I can't burn it off, as the fence is vinyl coated. The only thing I can
think of is to drill as many holes as possible and let nature take it's
course.

Any suggestions?