Old 13-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Sally Thompson

Default large garden maintenance

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:08:33 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:

snip

I'm pretty well known to be a complete and utter klutz. I've ended up
in minor injuries a few time for silly things like sticking a paring
knife in my palm while trying to remove an avocado stone or falling
over while standing on a flat road, totally sober and needing stitches
in my elbow as a result.
Himself says to people that I'm the only person he knows who can
injure herself in an empty room.
:-)

I bet you've never broken your ankle falling off a door mat though,
have you? (hangs head in shame). And yes, I was sober at the time.

--
Sally in Shropshire
See our garden on